- 65/35 cotton/polyester
- Multicam is 60/39/1 cotton/polyester/spandex
- Structured, five-panel, high-profile, 3 1/2" crown
- Flat bill, matching undervisor
- Multicam undervisor is black
- Alpine undervisor is black
- Snapback closure
- White Vinyl Transfer
- White on black woven label
This project has been a real labour of love. Each hat features a Ladies World insignia designed and personally hand pressed by myself. I also sewed on woven Lozen labels using a machine my mother got me as a birthday gift from a local store called Pearl’s Value & Vintage where all funds go to Howe Sound Women’s Centre Society’s programs and services.
To extend my support, I am donating $1 of proceeds from each Classic Ladies World Charity Trucker Hat sold to HSWCS to help programs and services such as Pearl’s Place Transition House and Howe Sound Women’s Centre, which provide food, shelter, emotional support, referrals, and advocacy for women and their children who are leaving abusive relationships.
Other HSWCS programs for adults include:
- Emergency transitional housing for women, children, and pets
- Women’s drop-in centres
- Multicultural outreach for women
- Free legal clinics for women
- Children, youth, and family counseling for families experiencing violence
- Violence is Preventable youth education programs
Classic Ladies World Charity Trucker Hat
ships out within 7 days
I would like to acknowledge that I am based on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples–Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), Stó:lō and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.